- Unique multi-layer design provides high absorbency with high breathability to reduce the risk of maceration
- Adapts to changing levels of exudate to maintain moisture balance for optimal wound healing
- Ideal for situations where increased securement or longer wear time is needed
- Conformable for difficult body contours
- Dressing does not stick to wound bed thereby minimizing disruption of healing tissue
- Provides a water resistant seal while dressing is intact
- Spoke delivery provides easy application
- Film backing prevents strikethrough and protects against external bacteria and viruses* *In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage
3M™ Tegaderm™ Foam Adhesive dressing is formulated to adapt to changing wound environments through the unique construction of its four layers. This enables the dressing to be used on wounds with low to high levels of exudate.
3M™ Tegaderm™ Adhesive Foam Dressings manage low to high levels of exudate to maintain an optimal moisture balance, reducing the risk of periwound maceration and helping prevent wound desiccation or dressing adherence. The unique adhesive formulation adheres to both dry and moist conditions. The water resistant seal allows for showering. The unique spoke delivery system allows for easy, accurate and secure application.
- Indicated for use as a primary or secondary dressing for partial and full thickness dermal wound including;
- Pressure ulcers
- Venous leg ulcers