- Translucent, 9.9 mil tape, proprietary backing, high tack acrylic adhesive, split liner
- UV-resistant for up to 12 months and the adhesive does not melt or stain when exposed to heat
- Features a waterproof membrane that produces a moisture barrier
- Sealing tape provides an air barrier
- Tough backing resists punctures and tears during application
- Aggressive acrylic adhesive stays stuck at both low and high application temperatures
- Unique backing is thin and conformable to conveniently fit into corners
- Split release liner offers fast application with easy and accurate positioning of the tape
3M™ Sealing Tape 8777 is a self-adhesive barrier for use in the construction industry to seal window and door openings against moisture intrusion. Tape has a unique, aggressive acrylic adhesive and thin, proprietary backing.
3M™ Sealing Tape provides a weather-resistant barrier around windows and doors. Tape will adhere when applied in extreme temperatures beyond the range of traditional asphaltic or butyl flashing tapes: as low as 0ºF or as high as 120.